Monday, February 29, 2016

Creepy Song?

I feel fantastic, a creepy song in my opinion that's sung by a female robot named Tara.
There's just something about the song that gives me the chills AKA goosebumps.

My friend actually told me about this song and i listened to it right away.
It actually gives me the chills once i heard the song immediately.

SO... i decided to search the history of this song and surprisingly...
It turns out, that the one who made the robot is actually a serial killer...
Who killed a lot of victim and the victim's clothes were put on the robot.
So.. that means the victim's spirit probably inside the robot right?
Which explains why it just give us the chills?
Or.. maybe just me?
Or perhaps it's just the tone and the background plus the creepy robot?
Well.. just comment here what'd you think of it  :)

And i also heard that the person who posted the video on youtube...
Suddenly just disappeared and never been heard again...
Doesn't that just gives you more chills?

Anyways~ 
Enjoy the song :b
Here's the link~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

~Admin LL 

No comments:

Post a Comment